Wednesday 11 May 2011

Why i blog?

mag handa na kayo at madugong labanan ito. Pasintabi ho sa mga kumakain dyan at mag i-Ingles na ako ng tuluyan.

Why you blog?




Before i blog i'm a murderer, yes a murderer simply because i kill time. At first i would say this is just the result of my boredom, its driving me crazy when im doing nothing but facebook, Definitely Filipino give me idea what should i do "Are you interested in writing?" ok let me try, i have nothing to lose. I already send 3 articles in a day at Definitely Filipino and finally after 2 days, 1 of my article posted on their website. Its a pleasure, no words can describe what i feel that day, a beginner writer with 200+ like, woah ! priceless.


Today marks one week since i started this blog, so i decided to take a minute and reflect on what i’ve learned in 1 week.  I’ve posted every day since i started, which i find amazing.  Quite a few people read what i write, which i find even more amazing.  And some even share what i write with their friends, which i find amazingly amazing.  Mostly, i’m shocked at how easily i’ve fallen into this process and how much i value it.

When i started this blog, i said it was about taking action.  The action being the writer of blog posts.  i said it would be okay if nobody read them because i wanted to concentrate on the action of expressing myself.  Well, i still value the process of expressing myself but I also care if you read what i write.  I love the feeling that something i wrote, spoke to someone, made them think about something in a new way, helped them know that someone else feels the same way, or made them laugh.  It’s a form of connection.  And i like it.  i especially like it when you let me know what you think.  So if you have a minute, leave  comments, don't worry its free!


So thank you for spending the whole week with me.  Thank you for reading.  Thank you for sharing with your friends.  Thank you for your comments and feedback.  I’m not sure if this blog has met your expectations.  I’m not sure if it’s met mine.  But that’s another lesson in itself, isn’t it?  Why would this need to meet anyone’s expectations? as long as were both happy what we're doing.


It feels great to write down an awesome thought and put it out here for people to read.  Even if you don’t think it’s as awesome as i do. So, as long as i have thoughts in my head, I’m going to have something to write about. 



"i think, therefore i blog"

No comments:

Post a Comment